There is an art known as "Chup Chap Se Karna" which is gone missing in me. Frankly speaking, I want to be a Chuparustam. First of all I would like to define this term “Chup Chap Se Karna”. "Chup Chap se Karna" stands for self confidence, self belief and ambition to achieve. Why i termed it "chup chap se karna" because it require patience and concentration which can be achieved when you are "chup chap" or silent. There is a saying “Silence is Golden”.
I would like to learn this art. This habit of “Chup Chap Se Karna” have many positive things in it which I would like to discuss with you pretty simple and desi(Indian Style) manner. Simple Mantra for “Chup Chap Se Karna”:
Step 1: Think it-Plan it -Achieve it.
Step 2: Not Required.
Here all thinking is done by you, all planning is done by you and you will nurture all its benefits when you achieve it. Just Keep one thing in Mind what you want to achieve is super secret and should not be disclosed to anyone but ones you achieve it will give you ultimate happiness. Have you made it large. Here is Simple Mantra.
“Chup Chap Se Karna” Benefits:
• You will not going to annoy a person who is opposing you.
• You will do what you want without disturbing others.
• Give you a feeling of a satisfaction.
• Lessen the hurdles which come up if you are open about it.
• Many people will appreciate it when you are done with it and will include that part of society whose view does not match with you.
• Give you a feeling of Gentle Man.
• It will bolster up your confidence.
• It will encourage people around you.
• Build a positive environment around you.
Above content is Author independent view. Let me know who want to do it Chup Chap or you want to do it openly. Our sole motive is to achieve success in the life by accepting challenges and meeting our targets.